TERMS OF SALE:
1. The successful bidder ("Purchaser") shall pay a Ten Percent (10%) nonrefundable down payment payable to the Trustee at the conclusion of the auction with balance due and payable within forty-five (45) days from the date of the sale payable by certified check, cashier's check, or wired funds. In addition to the sales price, the Purchaser will be responsible for a ten percent (10%) "Buyer's Premium" which will be added to the final bid amount and due at time of sale payable to Joe Pyle Auction & Real Estate, LLC to determine final aggregate contract price. Remote and/or online bidding may also be permitted. Please contact the auction company in advance of the sale to arrange for remote bidding.
2. The sale of the property will be made subject to all matters having priority over the deed of trust referred to herein including but not limited to any and all assessments and taxes against said property, all prior liens, encumbrances, lease, restrictions, covenants, conditions, right of ways and easements of any nature whatsoever.
3. The purchaser shall be responsible for the payment of the transfer taxes imposed by West Virginia Code § 11-22-2.
4. The subject property will be sold in "AS IS" condition. The Substitute Trustee makes no representations and warranties of any kind or character including, but not limited to, the condition of the real estate or the title to the real estate to be conveyed.
5. The Substitute Trustee shall be under no duty to cause any existing tenant or person occupying the subject property to vacate said property.
6. The Substitute Trustee reserves the right to adjourn the sale, for a time, or from time to time, without further notice by announcement at the time and place of the sale described above.
7. The beneficiary of the Deed of Trust and holder of the note thereby secured reserves the right to submit a bid for the property at the sale, which bid may be in the form of a credit bid.
8. Such other terms as may be announced at the time of Sale.
AGENCY DISCLOSURE: Joe R. Pyle Auction and Realty Service is acting as Auctioneer and is an auctioneer for the Substitute trustee only.
DISCLAIMER: All information regarding the description of this property is derived from sources deemed reliable but not warranted. Information is believed to be correct to the best of auctioneer’s knowledge but is subject to inspection and verification by all parties relying on it. Substitute Trustee, their representatives and auctioneer shall not be liable for inaccuracies, errors, or omissions.
Any references to acreage, unless otherwise noted, are derived from public record and are not warranted. Buyers are responsible for conducting their own research prior to bidding.
BUYER/BROKER INFORMATION: Commission will be paid to any properly licensed buyer's broker who registers a successful buyer according to the Broker Participation Guidelines. Broker registration forms are available on our website or from the company office. Broker must be registered 24 hours prior to Auction. Brokers/Agents are not entitled to a commission if they are the purchaser.
JOE R. PYLE COMPLETE AUCTION & REALTY SERVICE
5546 Benedum Drive Shinnston West Virginia 26431
Joe R Pyle WV212
Charlotte Pyle WV2174
Alan Heldreth WV2224
Jordan Kiger WV2246
Bob Stewart, Jr WV825
Bob Stewart, III WV1292
Todd Short WV1649
Tia Wolski WV 2351
Joe Panico WV 2353
Ethan Moore WV 2354
Taylor Ramsey WV2352
Joe Panico WV WV2353
Nick Dawkins WV2410A