SECURED PARTY REAL ESTATE AUCTION
Thursday, May 4th 11:00AM
Registration Begins at 10:30AM
26 Meadow Side Road
AUCTION HELD AT THE NICHOLAS COUNTY COURTHOUSE
3 BEDROOM HOME IN FOXFIELD FARMS
Situated on 2.03+/- AC (as assessed)
Cape Cod Style Home
3 Bedrooms, 2 Bath
Built in 2013
Wrap Around Porch
Attached 2 Car Garage
District 7, Map 30A, Parcel 23 & 13.1
DB/PG: 484/661 – 485/687
Legal Description: 1.90 ACS SUR ND GAULEY
0.13 ACS SUR FOXFILED FARMS RD
All information derived from public records.
Directions: From Route 19 in Summersville, turn onto Irish Street, travel 0.8 miles and keep left onto Foxfield Farms Road, keep right on Foxfield Farms Road for .4 miles and turn right onto Meadow Side Road, the house is the first on the right.
TERMS OF SALE
The Real Property will be sold for cash in hand on the date of sale, or under any different, other, or additional sale terms as the Successor Trustee, in his or her reasonable discretion, determines to be appropriate or advisable (10% down in certified funds made to Trustee day of sale with balance due within 14 days at closing). The sale shall be further subject to the following:
1. Real estate taxes delinquent, due or payable or to become due and payable, all of which shall be the responsibility of the purchaser;
2. Any statutory lien or liens that may affect the Real Property;
3. All covenants, conditions, restrictions, reservations, easements and rights-of-way appearing of record in the chain of title to the property, or which may be visible from a physical inspection of the Real Property;
4. All liens and encumbrances of any nature whatsoever, including, without limitation, liens for real estate taxes, incinerator, sanitary and sewer charges, having priority over the deeds of trust referred to herein.
5. The purchaser at the sale shall be responsible for paying the costs of recording the Successor Trustee’s Deed and the tax imposed by the State of West Virginia on the privilege of transferring Real Property (the cost of the tax stamps to be affixed to the Deed).
6. All of the property to be sold will be sold “AS IS, WHERE IS” in the present condition and with all faults and defects, if any, and without any warranty or representation, express of implied. The Successor Trustee shall be under no duty to cause any existing tenant or person occupying the Real Property to vacate said property. The Successor Trustee will deliver a trustee’s deed to the purchaser without any covenant or warranty (express or implied) in the form prescribed by W. Va. Code § 38-1-6. The Successor Trustee makes no representations and warranties about the title to the real estate to be conveyed. If the Successor Trustee is unable to convey insurable or marketable title to the purchaser for any reason, purchaser’s sole remedy is return of deposit.
7. In the event that there are federal tax liens against the property, the United States would have the right to redeem the property within a period of 120 days from the date of such sale or the period allowable for redemption under local law, whichever is longer.
8. The undersigned Successor Trustees expressly reserve the right to reject any and all bids, and the right to adjourn the sale from time to time without notice other than oral proclamation at the time and place appointed for the sale. Such adjournment may be for a period of time deemed expedient by the beneficial owner and shall not be construed to be a waiver of the right to make the sale contemplated by this Notice.
9. The beneficiary of the Deeds of Trust and holder of the Note thereby secured reserves the right to submit a bid for the Real Property at the sale, which bid may be in the form of a credit bid.
10. The successful bidder will be required to execute a memorandum of sale upon the acceptance of the successful bid by the Successor Trustee.
11. The sale is subject to post-sale confirmation that none of the grantors filed for bankruptcy protection before the conclusion of bidding, in which case the sale will be null and void and the purchaser’s sole remedy, at law or in equity, will be return of deposit without interest.
12. The trustee’s sale shall be open to online bidders.
13. A 10% buyer’s premium will be added to the high bid for the Real Property. The high bidder shall pay the buyer’s premium plus an additional 10% of its bid on the day of the sale (the “Good Faith Deposit”), with the balance to be paid in cash at closing within 14 days after the date of sale.
Additional terms of sale may be announced prior to the sale.
Any inquiries regarding this sale may be directed to Zachary J. Rosencrance and Jakeb H. Shuck, Successor Trustees, 600 Quarrier Street, Charleston, West Virginia 25301, telephone (304) 347 1100.
JOE R. PYLE COMPLETE AUCTION & REALTY SERVICE
5546 Benedum Drive Shinnston West Virginia 26431
Charlotte Pyle WV2174
Alan Heldreth WV2224
Jordan Kiger WV2246
Bob Stewart, Jr WV825
Bob Stewart, III WV1292
Todd Short WV1649
Tia Wolski WV 2351
Joe Panico WV 2353
Ethan Moore WV 2354
Taylor Ramsey WV2352
Joe Panico WV WV2353
Nick Dawkins WV2410
Jonathan Leep WV2452A