SECURED PARTY REAL ESTATE AUCTION
Tuesday, January 25th at Noon
Registration & Inspection Begin at 11:30AM
107 3rd Avenue
AUCTION TO BE HELD AT THE CABELL COUNTY COURTHOUSE
COMMERCIAL GARAGE ON FENCED LOT
Large Fenced Parking Lot
Off Street Parking
DB 2605/ PG 413
District 7, Map 28, Parcel 20
Legal Description: BLK 4 LT 1-2-3 & PT 1-2 107 3RD AVE W
From I64: Take exit 6 for US -52 toward W Huntington/Ironton, OH. Continue of US-52 N, Merge onto US-60 E/Adams Ave. Travel 1.1 Miles and turn left onto 6th St W, travel 0.2 miles and turn right onto Virginia Ave. The property will be on the right in 0.3 miles.
TERMS OF SALE
1. The successful bidder ("Purchaser") shall pay a Ten Percent (10%) nonrefundable down payment payable to the Trustee immediately after the conclusion of the auction with balance due and payable within forty-five (45) days from the date of the sale payable by certified check, cashier's check, or wired funds. In addition to the sales price, the Purchaser will be responsible for a ten percent (10%) "Buyer's Premium" which will be added to the final bid amount and due at time of sale payable to Joe Pyle Auction & Real Estate Services LLC to determine final aggregate contract price. Remote and/or online bidding may also be permitted. Please contact the auction company in advance of the sale to arrange for remote bidding. If remote and/or online bidding is permitted and the successful bidder participated remotely and/or online, the down payment and buyers premium must be paid in full within twenty-four hours of the conclusion of the sale or the Trustee reserves the right to reject the bid.
2. The sale of the property will be made subject to all matters having priority over the deed of trust referred to herein including but not limited to any and all assessments and taxes against said property, all prior liens, encumbrances, lease, restrictions, covenants, conditions, right of ways and easements of any nature whatsoever.
3. The purchaser shall be responsible for the payment of the transfer taxes imposed by West Virginia Code § 11-22-2.
4. The subject property will be sold in "AS IS" condition. The Substitute Trustee makes no representations and warranties of any kind or character including, but not limited to, the condition of the real estate or the title to the real estate to be conveyed.
5. The Substitute Trustee shall be under no duty to cause any existing tenant or person occupying the subject property to vacate said property.
6. The Substitute Trustee reserves the right to adjourn the sale, for a time, or from time to time, without further notice by announcement at the time and place of the sale described above.
7. The beneficiary of the Deed of Trust and holder of the note thereby secured reserves the right to submit a bid for the property at the sale, which bid may be in the form of a credit bid.
8. Such other terms as may be announced at the time of Sale.
AGENCY DISCLOSURE: Joe R. Pyle Auction and Realty Service is acting as Auctioneer only.
DISCLAIMER: All information regarding the description of this property is derived from sources deemed reliable but not warranted. Information is believed to be correct to the best of auctioneer/agent’s knowledge but is subject to inspection and verification by all parties relying on it. Trustee, their representatives and auctioneer shall not be liable for inaccuracies, errors, or omissions.
Any references to acreage, unless otherwise noted, are derived from public record and are not warranted. Buyers are responsible for conducting their own research prior to bidding.
We don't just list your property - WE SELL IT!
JOE R. PYLE COMPLETE AUCTION & REALTY SERVICE
5546 Benedum Drive Shinnston West Virginia 26431
Charlotte Pyle WV2174
Alan Heldreth WV2224
Jordan Kiger WV2246
Bob Stewart, Jr WV825
Bob Stewart, III WV1292
Todd Short WV1649
Tia Wolski WV 2351
Joe Panico WV 2353
Ethan Moore WV 2354
Taylor Ramsey WV2352
Joe Panico WV WV2353
Nick Dawkins WV2410A